“Delicious food. Cozy restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bouche Bee Enr

Bouche Bee Enr
Ranked #369 of 1,432 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Pizza, Delicatessen
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Un accueil chaleureux, des plats savoureux et genereux. Au coeur du Vieux Port de Quebec a deux pas des nombreuses activites estivales et hivernales. Des sourires et des moments inoubliables vous attendent.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delicious food. Cozy restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2009

We walked into a bustling restaurant. All patrons except for us were local. When lunch hour was over they all cleared out. We were greeted the second we stepped through the door. We opted for the prix fixe meal. Coffee, soup, salad and the main course for around $10 CAN. For another $1 you can get a piece of cake. I had the salmon pie which had mashed potatoes and salmon in a homemade pie crust. A generous portion. I selected the Caesar salad (which is usually extra but since I didn't want the soup they didn't charge the extra dollar) instead of the regular salad that comes with the meal. Again a good size. My husband and I both enjoyed our meals. The staff was friendly and helpful. Very accommodating.