“Very good breakfast.”

Ranked #92 of 1,511 Restaurants in Quebec City
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you like crepes... this is the place to go. We had an excellent breakfast, very good service in Old Quebec at very decent price.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Just returned to our hotel from the worst meal and service I've had in years. Family of four, my son's review: "the food took super long to come and it wasn't even good." My wife has an upset stomach and didn't even eat much.

We arrived at 6:45pm. Our waitress took our order at 7:10. After asking for water three times, she finally brought it at 7:20. The water glasses were just a little larger than a shot glass and we finished in a few sips. Then I it was impossible to get refills. Our food arrived at 7:55. The chicken and asparagus in my crepe was dry and overcooked and did not taste fresh. My son was only able to take a few bites of his smoked salmon crepe. I tried it and it was salty, dry and hard....yuck! My wife went to the restroom and had to return because there was no toilet paper! I asked for the check at 8:10 and didn't get it until 8:20. An hour and a half wasted. And now spending our first night in Quebec C ity running out to a pharmacy looking for pepto bismal. Stay away!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

As it has been several years since my last visit to Quebec city, I was soooo looking forward to having French onion soup and crepes. While I usually go to Le Petit Chateau on rue St Louis, this place was closer to our hotel. The onion soup was disappointing. It was okay, but even I have learned how to make a better homemade French onion soup. On the other hand, the crepes with fresh strawberries and ice cream (real maple syrup extra $), were excellent and as I expected. They offer both small and regular sized crepes. So, while I would recommend their crepes, not so for their French onion soup.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous!! Food was perfect! Priced great! Highly recommend it! Had chicken with asparagus and then strawberry maple butter!!! WOW to die for!!! My friends have been a few times from Ontario too! Would come back tommorrow if I was closer!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Positive points:
- Good meal.
- Fair price.
- Generous portions.
- Great Breton style decoration and staff clothes.
- Fast services.

Negative points:
- Mistake in the order (we are french canadian native and they also speak french canadian...)
- No coffee refill.