“For the Adventurous Taste Buds”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Taxi

Sushi Taxi
Ranked #156 of 1,432 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Creative and fancy sushis
Quebec City, Canada
“For the Adventurous Taste Buds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I often order sushi to go from Sushi Taxi but I also very much enjoy eating on premise as well. The waiters are friendly and welcoming, the décor is charming. The restaurant is small and cozy. The restaurant offers a different take on sushi, mixing new tastes and textures in innovative ways. Sushi Taxi is always a sure bet!

• Visited December 2013

“Simply always excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We always order our sushis online. It´s as simple as 1,2,3. And what a choice! Great savings on Wednesday's and Sunday's. You can also choose the time you want them to be ready. Every time we order Sushi Taxi, we are sure to eat something fresh, something good, and to have a great experience. And now then can deliver in some parts of the city. It´s a must try in Quebec City. Always a WOW for us.

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite place for sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I love everything about Sushi Taxi. I usually use their online delivery service to order my sushis. Their website is really well done and displays nice images of their sushis. There are a lot of reminders (checkboxes) to make sure you actually get what you want when you want it. They also always call me a few minutes after I completed my order to make sure it is accurate. I also often receive a survey a few days after I made my order to comment my experience and give my suggestions. They really take into account their customers' comments and I feel that they improved a lot of little things in the last years. I also love their design (the sushis look great, and so does the box in which I receive them!) Finally, I have to say that I have never eaten better sushis than at Sushi Taxi. I did try some other places, but to my taste, Sushi Taxi's sushis are tastier and less boring! There are also new flavours every time I order! I would recommend this place to anyone who truly enjoys sushis and who wants to live a wonderful experience :)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Catherine M
Quebec City, Canada
“Amazing creative sushi and more...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sushi Taxi on boulevard Henri-Bourassa is a sure must go. The young chefs create dishes full of taste, texture and style with real passion. Litteraly the best sushi meal I get. Each time is an amazing fresh experience. I usually take out but the little place itself is very cozy with a delightful choice of music and wine. Plus you could enjoy seeing Chef Catherine in action with talent and inspiration !

Pleasure all the way !

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NathaliePichet
“AMAZING SUSHI.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

The sushi was INCREDIBLE. It was a bit pricey though, and we had to wait for an hour an 15 minutes to get our food. Other than those two things it was amazing. I would definitely go back, except hopefully this time I would go back at a time where it wasn't so busy!

• Visited August 2013