“A Great Place For A Beer or Food!”

Restaurant Pub D'Orsay
Ranked #96 of 1,480 Restaurants in Quebec City
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Pub D'Orsay was located just around the corner from our hotel in the Upper Town and it was great! Equipped with large bars and booths, staff were helpful and attentive in French or English. The Steak and Frites were tasty and more than enough to eat. A fine selection of beers were available and assured a fun, friendly and tasteful experience not far from the action.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My girlfriend and I loved the seafood/fish chowder. Very creamy and loaded with all sorts of good stuff from the ocean and river. Excellent!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Have tried fish soup in many restaurants and in many countries, and D'Orsay's was by far the best. It was simply fabulous! Dreamy.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I am not fussy or impatient.

My wife and I sat at the bar.

Seemed like servers were aloof and avoided us. Really gave us a weird vibe.

I wondered if it was more of a "french friendly" establishment.

Anyway, onward, lots of other places to try......

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We went here once for drinks and a second time because our friends wanted to return. Both times the drinks were pricey and the ambiance could have been anywhere in the world. Not at all typical of quaint Quebec or even France and my favorite museum D'Orsay. The second time we had apps to go with our drinks and they were very disappointing. We had chicken wings, nachos, and sweet potato fries. The fries and wings were ok, but the nachos were horrible. Would not return here as it was very disappointing.

1  Thank Rockport4