“Great food.”

Restaurant Pub D'Orsay
Ranked #87 of 1,434 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub, Canadian, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Toronto, Canada
“Great food.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The menu was great, i had the veal scallopini with linguini alfredo on the side. Very delicious! the price was reasonable. Nice warm atomosphere. The only thing was we did not see the server much and we wanted more drinks and coffee refills so we didn't tip as much as we could have, he called us cheap! hilarious!

• Korean first
falmouth, maine
“great way to start quebec”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

we got into Quebec about 9pm, kids had gorged themselves on snacks, so we let them wander around and we stopped in here. Yeah, right in the middle of the tourist area....Hockey on TV, couple of loud people who sounded like Al Franken holding court.....but it was clean, quick, very nice waiter....very good small - maybe 24 beers, half on draft - beer selection, at least a dozen Canadian beers several of which were terrific - Boreale, Chambly - good fries, I had a goat cheese, roasted vegetable and walnut bread sandwhich. Now, I'm a burger guy... but this was good. We really enjoyed it; good value, would go again...

Rhode Island
“Not really a pub - a fine resturant”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a place my granddaughter loves for lunch, so my wife and went here for dinner. I would not call what was being served pub food, but rather fine dinning. I had filet and my wife had squab. Both meals were not just good, but perfect. I don't often eat beef because few places can get it right. They did.
I also had Cream of Chicken soup and my wife had French onion. Again, both were perfect.
I had espresso cheesecake for desert, it was wonderful.
I would suggest asking for a window seat, both winter and summer.

• Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Pick and Choose”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

the hostess decide where you seat depending on her mood... we went there for appetizer and drink and our option was very limited according to her! Bar for appetizer or if she like you she will give you a booth, we know we heard a couple right behind us as we coming in. Super pricey and really I don't know what is the big deal with that place!

2 Thank claudinewebster
Tinton Falls, New Jersey
“Best girly drink "Limonade Soho"!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Really cute pub atmosphere. I ordered vegetable cream soup, Parmesan fondue salad, kilamangaro dessert, and Limonade Soho to drink. All were wonderful. Our waitress was a sweetheart and made suggestions to us on where to shop. Two slot machines by the bar. Reasonable prices.

• Visited February 2013