“Cheese!”

Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Melbourne, Australia
“Cheese!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was walking around trying to find a snack at lunch.
I sat outside which a was nice and quiet.
I had the 3 cheeses plate. The servings are very generous with a mountain of fresh bread. Ended up being a big lunch.
The lady that served me was lovely. She said that on Thursday night they have a live blues band. Sadly I was not able to go as I left on Thursday morning.
Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2013

Santa Monica, California
“nice ambiance on a cold night”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My family and I wandered in here on the recommendation of our waitress at dinner. We were visiting in the off-season, so all the bars and restaurants were very quiet, but that just meant we had this quaint little pub all to ourselves for a bit! We moved into the back room and lounged on large leather sofas in a semi-private area. The waitress was very nice, and while the wine was unabashedly terrible, the beers were just fine. The sangria was a bit too weak for my taste, but I drank it, nonetheless.

I would like to see this place during the busy season!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ktschmatey
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great Place”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a beer and a bite during Carnival and ended up staying for a while. Attentive staff and a cozy environment with WiFi. Can't beat that!

Will return.

Toronto
“A fun night with live Blues!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This place is an experience. A great night spot with live blues music. The cheese plate is a must. Seem pricey but well worth it. Good selection of beer and wine. Great chill zone!

• Visited January 2013
Ontario
“Best Sangria ever!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We spent a few hours on this patio, even though it was peak season and the patio was packed the service was impeccable. They have a blanc and a rouge sangria... The rouge is amazing. We sampled their nachos and salsa, it comes with tzatki and is delicious. Definitely will recommend and return!

1 Thank Doodlebugboo