“Outstanding”

Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Kenner
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I'm so glad I didn't read the reviews here or I may have missed this delicious dinner. I was just wandering the street looking at different places and this one drew my attention. I had the lobster bisque which was some of the best I've ever had. Then the Filet Mignon de Porc en Croûte (pork fillet in a pastry crust) with tasty carrots and potatoes. The meat was juicy, crust crusty - and everything seasoned perfectly. For dessert raspberry-chocolate cake. Perfect! Waiter was always around, but not overbearing. Cost - less than $60

• Visited July 2013

“Excellent, why the bad reviews?”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went there and my wife and I had a great meal for $85. Great salad, good service, Beefeaters on the rocks only $6. Good French cooking. Guys across got the lobster and it was big and looked great. I had the seafood platter (lots of variet, ample serving) and my wife had the chicken. We are going back tonight. Maybe these guys had a "come to Jesus" meeting but they certainly have their act together now!

Visited July 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Nice building, terrible food”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Just had dinner at this restaurant. We were attracted by the price of the buffet, that is not high. The problem is that the quality is also low. I had not a very high bar, but the best thing was the salad bar!

Waiters ok until they followed me on my way out reminding me I should leave them a tip ... They should figure out why customers do not leave it.

The location is actually very nice ... Maybe good for a drink.

2 Thank Luca294013
San Francisco, California
“Worst meal of the year”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We also made the mistake of ordering the lobster special, which was distinguished by being especially disgusting. The chicken parmigiano had all the flavor pounded out of it. Dinner for four cost $150 which included a half-carafe of sad white wine. I'm sure Quebec City has some marvelous restaurants but this is definitely not one of them. One star for the woman who kept our water glasses filled, but she would have done us a bigger favor if she'd pelted us with the tasteless bread rolls when we walked in.

1 Thank Peter P
Bainsville, On
“Very dissapointed”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

They advertised their " Lobster Special "...at $ 29.95 for a 1-1/4 lb lobster ( 600 gr) -
what we got was a 3/4 lb lobster and it was not even fresh...
My wife ordered the salmon plate, she got 2 salmon tidbits, just enough to feed a cat...
This restaurant just want your money and you won't get much in return as far as quantity,
quality and on top of that the waiters will expedite you - they just don't care.
We were very disappointed with that restaurant, and will not recommend it to nobody.