“great staff and even better food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Le Bistango
Ranked #116 of 1,427 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“great staff and even better food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Eaten here several times on both my trips to Quebec City. It was really good every time. I have food allergies and they were very accomodating, preparing dishes I requested that were not even on the menu as long as they had the ingriedients. All the food was fresh and cooked to my liking. Staff were very kind and even found me an english newspaper to read ( I don't speak French) while I waited for my food to arrive. My glass was never empty and they came to check on me often to see if I needed anything else. Will definitely eat here again on my next trip.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Montreal, Canada
“Terrible service for solo travelers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

The food is good, but nothing extraordinary. I’ve been to the Bistango many times (because I stay at the ALT hotel). At this restaurant, you do not get a window table if you are alone. If you ask for one, they tell you very arrogantly that all window tables are reserved. Guess what, you finish your meal, and all tables are still empty. I asked one of the employees about it, and I was told that the boss does not like to have people sitting by themselves at the window table because it does not look good from the outside. So all you business people travelling alone, you're not a priority for Bistango.

• Visited August 2011
5 Thank Miss A
whitestone, ny
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2008

Superb service, very good food, upscale decor! should be somewhere else it would be perfect!
It is the restaurant of Alt Hotel so in Sainte-Foy not Quebec