“Don't sit right next to the musicians.”
Review of Largo Resto-Club - CLOSED

Largo Resto-Club
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I loved this restaurant; great food and great atmosphere. Our waiter helped us pick an extraordinary wine that went superbly with our food choicies. It's not the best choice if you are wanting to spend a lot of your time chatting; this is a place to chat only a bit and ENJOY A LOT the music and food. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We visited this restaurant during the Jazz Festival in October. It was fantastic! The place was packed. Very classy and lovely decor! We listened to a tribute to Miles Davis and we were thrilled with the quality of the show and the fine menu offered. They had tables right up on the stage close to the musicians!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

the worst service we ever had , the food wasnt worth the price. I will not recommend that place to anybody !!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We found this place by chance while wandering about downtown Quebec. Our kids, 12 and 14, were tired and hungry so it was a risk taking our uncultured teens to a fancy bistro. We were all immediately taken in by the decor and warm welcoming reception from the wait staff. I attempted my feeble high school French and rather than simply switching to English the server asked if I would like to give my French a try. It was nice to be able to make a supported effort. We don't drink, but our service was still top notch despite the lower ticket we would generate. This was our sons' first experience with a long, slow, coversational meal. Being musical they made the connection between the name --Largo-- and the pace and readily accepted it. We actually had real conversations with our kids! Our waters were never empty and the food was excellent. We even ordered dessert--something we never do. There was no live band and for us that was a plus. I think there can be different dining goals and going at peak hours with a band would not have servered our needs that evening, but might have been fun on another.

1  Thank Brian W
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The food is pretty stale and the service is awful. A waste of time and money. The Largo doesn't live up to its reputation.

2  Thank Archie G