“Best smoked meat in Quebec City!”

La Fabrique du Smoked Meat
Ranked #177 of 1,467 Restaurants in Quebec City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Quebec City, Canada
“Best smoked meat in Quebec City!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've tried every smoked meat restaurants in Quebec City This one is by far the best for smoked meat. Friendly service, friendly staff. Easy parking in adjacent streets. Feel good restaurant!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Renault B

Quebec City, Canada
“Average Smoke meat, Out of this world pies”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

When I called for the reservation, I asked (in french) if there was parking, they said yes. I don't think they knew what a parking was! I had to park in the street, there is only 2 parking space for the restaurant, one for the delivery car and the other for the staff.The restaurant was full (35 seat). They have a very tight sitting arrangement. The recommended the 6oz smoke meat plate, it was a fair portion. The smoke meat was OK not extraordinary but good. But the maple syrup pie is to die for. WOW, believe me, I had my fair share of pie around the world, but this maple syrup pie was the best ever (sorry mom!). For the location of the restaurant, I was surprise by the prices, although not too expensive a soda for $2.75 and a green Thea for $2.50 is a little bit high. The are selling a pie complete for $55, I think that is greedy. Overall, it was pretty good, I would go again. Don't worry Dunn's, they are not going to take over the smoke meat world...

• Visited February 2014
Skaneateles, New York
“home style restaurant wonderful smoked meat”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We found this on line, as we wanted Canadian smoked meat while we visited. You can't get this in the states. The restaurant is hard to find but the meal was worth the hunt. It is a hole in the wall where little English was spoken, but our server was sure we got what we desired and the food was terrific. The trip advisor rating was right on

• Visited September 2013
Thunder Bay, Ontario
“This review is of the location in Levis, Quebec”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very friendly staff. (The cook even said hello to us when we bumped into her in the grocery store 2 days later!)

Large portions for each meal.

We only had the smoked meat the two times we went . . . All I can say is Schwartz's, watch out!

Again, this review is for the location in Levis, but I'm sure the standards are the same in the Quebec location.

• Visited May 2013
quebec
“Best restaurant ever!!!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Loved this place, it s a little restaurant (35 seats)in quebec city who makes the best smoked meat sandwichs ...and the fries are excellent too...Heard that the ribs are very good, so next time, that s what i m gonna taste... If you think of going on a friday or saturday night, reserve because it can be very crowded.

• Visited January 2013