“Good food--tasty”

Ranked #67 of 1,511 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Quebec City
Description: Spag & tini Resto ! is the most beautiful destination of the Quartier Petit-Champlain to enjoy a great meal ! We offer a historic building of 1775, at the foot of Cap Diamant , with the best view of the Chateau Frontenac ! A dedicated team , tasty dishes and cook with love, a beautiful setting ... all this and more just for you!
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We ate here our first night in Quebec and enjoyed our food. The outdoor seating area was packed but the staff did a great job of turning over tables without making anyone feel rushed. It was a great place to people watch as it was close to the ferry. The main drawback was a weak house red wine.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The Pizza and pasta choices for vegetarians was good, their wine selection was good and finally the service was very good!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Not wanting to trek up the hills yet again, we thought we'd give this place a try. I had veal with mustard sauce and a side of pesto. Would not have combined the two, but it didn't matter as the pesto was bland. Couldn't taste the Parmesan at all. My husband can't even remember what he had. I was disappointed that the waiter brought my carafe of wine and a glass and didn't offer to pour it. Should have walked up the hill or around the corner for a different place for a tastier fare.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

old building,its nice inside but its a tourist trap
the worst pasta in my life dont take the mushroom one with wine sauce ,my wife return it because the sauce is only olive oil,next plate too greasy ,a lot of choice for the pizza but the crust is non cooked ,the only positive the wine list is cheap and the free bread is good
never comming back service zero!

1  Thank moineauQc
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I agree with the Sale S review as I was also conned into eating in Spag & tini. The sales pitch was $18.99 INCLUDING TIPS. The bill arrived after the main course Total $23.20 (I had a glass of wine which I knew would be extra) However the total of $23.20 was scored through and written in pen was $26.68. I asked the waiter and he said management allowed them to add the tip to the bill. Reluctant to make a scene I paid up and left. Afterwards a fellow passenger on the tour informed me that there was dessert and coffee which the waiter never mentioned. In short I paid $26.68 for a very mediocre main course and a glass of even more mediocre red wine.
When I think of the beautiful city I remind myself it was also the place where I was ripped off.