“Great Pizza, Exceptional Service”

La Piazzetta Saint-Louis
Ranked #86 of 1,525 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Pizza here is delicious and there are many different flavours to try . You can even have a half-half pizza with two different flavours! I opted for the Elegante (with prosciutto) and the Diablo (spicy sausage). The staff here are very friendly and attentive! In the midst of eating my pizza (because I eat very slow), my waiter offered to reheat the rest of my pizza in the oven. That was so kind of him! The desserts are pretty good as well; however portions are a bit small for their price. I tried the tiramisu and it was quite good, but not the best that I have ever tried. Their pistachio ice-cream was a little bit disappointing, but their main dishes make up for it! The atmosphere is very chic and modern and the toilets are clean!Definitely a place to stop by to try!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We fancied Italian and this did not disappoint. Excellent and friendly service and the food (seafood cannelloni and chicken & orange salad) was simple but very tasty

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We had a dinner servation for this Italian restaurant just a couple of blocks from our hotel. 2 of us splurged and spent the $11 extra to get salad, dessert and coffee added to our main course. Well worth it. The food was good. Service was good. Cozy atmosphere.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The pizza is very good and the caesar salad is great. Server came to our table many times.
The only oops is that when we did not order dessert and coffee, the server seams a little upset.
But we recommend this restaurant and it is near the Best Western hotel

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Ate at this restaurant for the first time and really enjoyed it. Their menu is a little more varied than the other restaurants of this chain and this has the restaurant always full. Reservations are highly recommended. If you take pizza you can modify it by taking 50% of one choice and the other 50% another choice. The service is siperb and very friendly giving you a family atmosphere. Should I return in that area, it will be my first choice.