“Delcious Food for Excellent prices”

La Piazzetta Saint-Louis
Ranked #122 of 1,467 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Canada
“Delcious Food for Excellent prices”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The decor was fancy so we were worried when we sat down that it may be out of our price range. How wrong we were! The pizzas are thin crust and have unique flavours and the pasta is second to none. I will be suggesting this to clients of the Aristocrate Hotel which is within a 4 min walk from the Restaurant. Very handy, very very good!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank J H

australia
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restaurant was a 5mins walk from our hotel so we ate here several times. Great food, good service, they also do take away. Reasonable prices. Mainly italian style dishes.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ozgirl07
Baltimore
“Desserts made the day”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I guess we look like Americans and talk like Americans, so we were handed english menus when we walked in. That's a nice touch. Delicious caesar salad, was not wild about the cracker pizza. But the desserts were great. Chocolate cake, lemon cheesecake, a hot apple tart served with cream, and a chocolat pie that was to die for. Thanks for the great service.

• Visited May 2012
Farmingdale, New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Arriving in Quebec late in the evening we had know idea where to eat. We asked at the desk if their was a close by eatery. Shey gave us a few names so my wife and I decided on Italian. So we walked around the block and went in. We were greeted very warmly and we were seated. The service and food was impecable. The manager made us feel so welcome and even had time for a quick chat when leaving. I highly recommend this eatery.

Virginia
“Very good pizzas, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Don't get fooled by the location or the outside look of the . It is a great place to eat.
I first ate there back in 1999 because it was one of the closest restaurant from our hotel, and since, we returned 3 times everytime we go to Quebec. I went back there in 2002, 2004 and 2007.
The staff was alway very friendly and they seemed to recognize us.
We never ordered anything other than pizza. We always get the Generosa and other pizzas as we feel like it.
They say they give $1 to a charity organization for every Generosa pizza sold. And it taste good too.
The atmosphere feels intimate and I know I will be back there next time I am in Quebec.

• Visited January 2011