My friends and I rode the train from Montreal for an overnight and day of sightseeing in QC. If you're a walker, Auberge Le Vincent is perfectly situated as you can walk to/from the train, walk to the old town and the port, and explore the dynamic San Roch area. The rooms are quiet, clean, and extremely comfortable with an understated contemporary elegance. We loved the in-room espresso makers! The cooked-to-order breakfast was delicious, and the friendliness and hospitality of the owner Claude and the staff (including Charles) was welcome and much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City