When I first entered the hotel, I was charmed by the colorful Van Gogh swirls on the floor, and since I am an artist, I loved seeing how art had been integrated into the building. The owner, Antonio, couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating - he seemed to be everywhere, from the front desk to waiting tables at breakfast (wonderful food and very reasonable prices) to helping us get our car in and out of the garage. His personal touch is what makes the place so alive and vibrant - he truly cares about his guests. The rooms are lovely and have all the amenities anyone would want. The location turned out to be perfect because it is within walking distance of Old Quebec, and also is close to a number of truly excellent restaurants a few blocks away. This was my first visit to Quebec, and if I were to return, I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City