This hotel is a great option for Quebec. We stayed in Room 9 and (as a couple) we didn't have any problems with the shower being in the bedroom. The room itself is really nicely decorated with some nice touches like a coffee machine. The hotel's location is great for exploring Quebec and is really close to the old town for sightseeing, but also to the more modern parts of town for dinner and drinks. Breakfast was great and the service and staff were super. I must admit to thinking it was quite expesnsive though - but then nowhere in Quebec is cheap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City