My wife and I loved this small charming hotel with a very personable staff who attend to every detail.
The rooms are very well appointed and the fixtures and furniture in excellent condition. The style is contemporary and attractive. The shower water pressure and temperature is excellent. The room is quiet. Free Internet access is available in the room.
Antonio, the owner, and his staff are very attentive. They graciously helped us with all of our dinner reservations. When one of our choices was unavailable their recommendation for an alternate restaurant was excellent and at a reasonable price.
Breakfast in the dining area adjacent to the lobby was included in the price of the room. The menu is varied and the quality very good. The dining room is bright and cheery.
The location is a ten minute walk to the old city through pleasant neighborhoods.
Will definitely stay here again when in Quebec City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City