Antonio is a wonderful owner, attentive, concerned and ensures an exceptional experience. The breakfast is fantastic (some of the freshest and most delicious croissants I have EVER eaten - and I travel to Paris frequently). The rooms are spacious, beautifully appointed and the heaters work perfectly well to keep you warm through a cold Quebec City night. The indoor and heated car park is another wonderful amenity and it is very reasonable to park with this hotel. The rooms also include HDTV and a built in DVD player with an ample library available at the front desk (for free).
My only criticism is that the hotel lacks an abundance of snacks/beverages (but in their defense) a grocery and depanneur are in close proximity.
What an excellent hotel, at a great value for a well-travelled and spoiled guest, but also excellent for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City