We stayed in Room 8 for 3 nights and could not have been more pleased with this property, its stellar staff, and the made-to-order breakfasts. The location is away from the heavily touristed areas which was a plus in our book. We had an unusual family situation develop while staying here which required us to try to locate a notary and Antonio could not have been more helpful in trying to locate one on a Sunday and helping us fax documents to Chicago. It was above and beyond what we had expected. Room 8 has an incredibly comfortable couch and ottoman which we enjoyed in our breaks from touring around. I was initially a bit weirded out by the very public placement of the glass shower in our room, but got used to it. The room was spotless. Others have mentioned recommendations for meals in the area and I concur with La Guele de Bois and would add Le Cercle which is on St. Joseph Street about a 5 minute walk from the hotel. This was our third trip to Quebec City and if we ever get another chance to visit we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Auberge Le Vincent urban inn is a 4 Star Hotel where historic style and contemporary design are in perfect harmony. Located in the center town of Quebec City’s, Auberge Le Vincent is your gateway to the Old Capital. Here you will find easy access to all attractions and services. Old Quebec, museums, Parliament, train station, bus, are all just steps away from the inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Le Vincent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Vincent Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Le Vincent Quebec City
- Hotel Le Vincent Quebec/Quebec City