We stayed here for two nights after driving the beautiful Gaspe Penninsula. We booked a room with a Jacuzzi tub and were very happy with our room. The room was very large, with bedroom and separate living room. TV in both rooms. Bathroom was very big as well. The tub is called 'double' Jacuzzi but I'm sure we could have fit 4 people in it! Big stand up shower and double sinks. Everything we could have asked for and more - microwave, fridge, sink, ironing board and iron, computer with wireless internet, etc. And everything was spotless. Buffett breakfast was adequate (waffles, pancakes, bagels, bread, cereals, boiled eggs, beans, and lots of condiments to choose from) and it was a nice touch to have juice, tea, coffee, etc available at all times in the lobby for free. Staff at the front desk were very helpful and spoke English well so gave us great advice for our day trip into Old Quebec. Would highly recommend this place if you don't need to stay right in the city. It cost us $17 via taxi into Old Quebec. We were very happy to park our car at the hotel upon arrival for free and not have to drive in unknown territory (plus be able to have some drinks at the many pubs in Old Quebec).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City