As it was our fist time in Quebec city, we did not know anything about the city. First we found the location slightly annoying as it in between 2 busy roads.
Once at the reception, we enjoyed the natural and polite attitude of the Canadian : very helpful staff, very professional and always ready to help.
Rooms are just big enough for a family of 4 and are very quiet.
Breakfast is just fine but with limited choice
In their web site, they show a swimming pool : in fact the pool is very small and not too space around to rest.
A nice hotel for families and for a few days but avoid the swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City