We stayed 2 nights and loved our time at Le Dauphin. Staff (especially Alex) was very friendly and helpful. Alex was a great help in guiding us what places to see in Quebec City, how to get there and where to park. Rooms were very well maintained, and looked quite new and upscale. Loved the convenience of the microwave and fridge in the room. Breakfast was very good with lots of choices.
Access to Quebec City is very good. We were driving our own car and we were able to be get to Old Quebec in about 15 mins every time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City