I spent one night at Hotel Dauphin Québec in June 2013. The hotel is clean and has been renovated, but wouldn't be able to tell from the outside.
My room had a very confortable king bed and a spacious shower with temperature regulator.
The room was setup well for someone who had to work (business trip in my case). The workdesk was big enough and there was a power-bar available for all accessories.
Service was very speedy and curteous.
The hotel is close enough to downtown / Vieux Québec, so heading there and back for dinner was simple and quick.
All in all, this was a very good quality stay for the price I paid and I would definitely return next time I need lodging in this area of Québec City,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City