This is the first time we have decided to stay at Le Dauphin chain hotel and we loved it!
Please, be aware that when booking the hotel online, they book extra $50 and then release it when you check out.
When we approached our room door we noticed that there is a built-in screen to the right of each door with individual still picture on it. So if you forget room number you may find your room if you remember the picture :)
The next thing I never so before in the hotels is AC cord extender with junction box. It often happens that you need to charge your smartphone using one AC outlet and cannot find another one conveniently located so you can charge your laptop as well.
Fireplace is a very nice solution. It shows that hotel owners care about you. We have spent an hour in the evening sitting in the chairs close to the fireplace.
You don't find scrambled eggs for breakfast but there are boiled eggs already without shells!
And you may have a real expresso directly from the machine!
When we had a problem opening a room safe, the man from the reception arrived immediately to solve this problem.
Thank you, La Dauphin management, for your service, and please, kepp it at the same high level!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City