Le Champlain Hotel
$315
$189
$184
  • Breakfast included
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
$180
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Palace Royal(Quebec City)
$209
Hotel 71(Quebec City)
$254
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
$188
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
$184
$159
  • Restaurant
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$149
$424
$260
Agoda.com
2,282 results
All reviewsold quebecespresso machinegreat locationbread puddingwithin walking distanceon site parkingquiet streetfree coffeecroissantsstay there againelectric fireplacebrick wallbreakfast roomjunior suitewine barhard boiled eggssitting area
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My family and I stayed at Hotel Champlain from January 31 to February 2 2014 and we could not have asked for a better experience! The hotel is very clean, lovely room with attentive and friendly staff. The location is perfect, close to local attractions, great restaurants and filled with old world charm. The continental breakfast was wonderful with a selection of pastries, hot items every day and wonderful homemade jams. We will stay again!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed February 3, 2014

A very warm welcome; spacious room; excellent location; convenient parking; and a generous breakfast buffet made for a delightful stay that exceeded expectations. Will definitely recommend and return.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This is a very cozy little hotel, located right smack in the middle of the fortified city. You can't be better situated than this, walking distance from the best croissants, the best views, the best shopping streets, it's just perfect. You'll be walking to visit the Chateau, the Dufferin terrasse and its awesome view, easy access to the Petit Champlain using the Funiculaire. You'll walk to visit Notre Dame basilica, the old Séminaire de Québec and so much more.
If you book ahead of time, ask if they have any courtyard parking spots still available. ITs a 50 room hotel but they only have 20 parking spots. There is municipal parking nearby, but having a spot right there juste makes things easy.
Rooms are very comfortable, breakfast is included and is delicious. If there is only one comment to be made, the elevator is probably the slowest one I've ever taken in my life.
Take the stairs if you can.

Room Tip: The elevator is slow, but upper levels have a better view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I recently took advantage of a promotion to try out overnight this smaller but quaint and well located hotel for my purposes in Old Quebec. Also needing parking overnight until mid-afternnon, I followed the advice of others reviewers and called the local number to reserve a spot ahead and make sure that they could accommodate me through to mid-PM, which did seem to present a problem to them since they normally only keep the cars until noon and ended up requiring a further call, as well as a rather long wait on the phone on my arrival day. That being said, the check in was quick & pleasant and I was shown a parking spot in back and the way to my upgraded junior suite. The room #31 was plenty large and airy, with the modern comforts of a Jaccuzi, large flat screen TV, a fake electric fireplace for ambiance, wifi, a rather decent kingsize bed and a good pillow assortment; nothing luxurious and the decor not quite my cup of tea, but still fine! I personally might recommend non-carpeted flooring and bathing robes to maximize the room experience.
The following morning was an early business one for me, and I had been told that breakfast started at 7am; having no coffee offered in the room, I phoned the desk to find out if I could still have access to coffee, and the gentleman who answered was also more than pleasant and accommodating, saying breakfast was ready early and he was going to open the dining room up early for me! The best surprise yet: a self-serve espresso coffee machine, a huge plus for me, as well as a lovely buffet breakfast served in a really cute dining room.
Thus, a comfortable stay, warm attentive customer service and a very satisfying breakfast helped me face the horribly nasty cold day ahead and I certainly wouldn't mind giving it another try!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank chosoleil
Reviewed January 23, 2014

my husband and I went for a week-end gateway. We just wanted a nice clean room for a great price and it's exactly what we got. Location is great,you can walk every where.
Staff is super nice and we really appreciated the free capuccino machine.

• Stayed: January 2014