Le Champlain Hotel
$382
$284
  • Restaurant
Le Manoir d'Auteuil(Quebec City)
$188
Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
$217
$175
  • Restaurant
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
$203
  • Breakfast included
Auberge Aux Deux Lions(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$126
$454
TripAdvisor
2,285 results
All reviewsold quebecespresso machinegreat locationbread puddingwithin walking distanceon site parkingquiet streetfree coffeecroissantsstay there againelectric fireplacebrick wallbreakfast roomjunior suitewine barhard boiled eggssitting area
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was a lovely hotel with large, comfortable rooms, perfect for a family! 24 hour expresso machine available for guests, on-site parking (for a reasonable fee), breakfast included. Perfect location but on a quiet street. Very friendly, helpful and accommodating bilingual staff. We would have loved to stay for a 3rd night, but the hotel was fully booked.

Room Tip: We had a suite which was perfect for a family (L-shaped room with a curtain pulling across to close off one "bedroom"
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Clean, friendly and very helpful staff. Would definitely stay there again. If you need parking, request it in advance. A small car would be best. Location is really great and convenient to shops, restaurants, and not far from Blvd Grande Allee.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This hotel is a gem. It is within walking distance to everything, yet felt like a peaceful respite to return to when we were dog tired from sightseeing. The beds were comfortable and everything was super clean. The front desk staff were friendly and very accommodating. My husband and I do not speak French and we were wondering if that would be a problem at a smaller hotel. It was not an issue because the front desk people and the breakfast hostess were bilingual. We felt so welcome; everyone took such good care of us. We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is truly one of the better places to stay in Old Quebec City. Its right in the middle of it all. The rooms are clean, comfortable and staff are quite friendly at the front desk. They helped with my early early wake up call and arrangements for travel. I would consider staying here again if I were to be privileged to travel back to Quebec City.

Room Tip: All rooms are similar they are fairly small but organized well and all updated. Washrooms are nice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JP0011
Reviewed August 9, 2013

After deciding to stay a few extra days in Quebec and not being able to prolong our stay in our original hotel we decide to stay at Le Champlain. I wish I had known about this hotel when I originally booked my stay in Quebec City. The hotel is older but it is Immaculate. We were a family consisting of two young adults and the room was spacious enough to accommodate my family. The location of this property is excellent, you can walk just about everywhere. This hotel provides breakfast in a lovely setting and a good one @ that. The two night stay was comfortable, the hotel staff just wonderful and very helpful. Parking on premise for a fee but its worth it because of its location you do not need a car. Make certain on booking you reserve a space. Sometimes its the little things that add pleasure to your vacation. I loved the coffee machine located in the lobby. After a night on the town we would come back to the hotel and have a Latte or Cappuccino while browsing the internet and reading magazines. Because we booked this hotel late the rate was quite high but on my return to Quebec I will certainly consider returning to this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family