Auberge Aux Deux Lions
Excellent 5/5
$181
$138
  • Pool
Auberge Place D'Armes(Quebec City)
$113
Orbitz.com
$117
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus City Centre/Centre-Ville(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$83
  • Pool
Hotel Chateau Bellevue(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
$113
$93
Travelocity
  • Fitness center
Hotel Palace Royal(Quebec City)
$121
1,031 results
All reviewsminute walkb bcroissantsold townplains of abrahamrue cartierart museumwithin walking distancea wonderful stayrestaurant recommendationswalled cityrestaurants and shopshome away from hometwo blocksvieux quebecstone wallsbed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Aux Deux Lions is nestled right in the middle of tourists and locals, offering the perfect balance. A few minutes walk on one side is Old Quebec and its cobbled streets and beautiful gates. On the other side is Avenue Cartier, a row of fabulous restaurants and bars to explore. The hotel staff is so genuinely friendly and knowledgeable about the area, and even with the language barrier their service shines. They even offer discounts to several restaurants and sights like the museum and observatory. Breakfast is offered at a fixed price each morning and there is parking on site as well. We stayed in the Cartier room and it was immaculate. The shared bathroom was no issue and a communal kitchen and outdoor balcony offers a chance to get to know the other guests. With such comfort to go home to each evening, we were able to enjoy the city to the fullest each day.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank angiebees
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Since we drove to Quebec City we needed a place with parking. Auberge Aux Deux Lions was a great location with parking in the back. The hosts were all extremely pleasant and helpful. Old Town is walkable and the Performing Arts Center is just a couple of blocks away. Two blocks the other way is a great street with several restaurants and a market. We passed on the hotel breakfast and ate at some good local establishments. Highlight of Old Town was a visit to the Catholic church/school and museum run by the nuns. Their founder had just been canonized (which is a big deal if you happen to be Catholic). Be sure to take a trip to the spectacular waterfall across the river. Also, take the ferry over and back for a wonderful view of the city from the water. Quebec City is all people say it is!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zack H
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed here last week. My first visit to Quebec City and it was wonderful. Everyone at deux Lions were wonderful. Sandie, Eliane, Jose and Philippe. Every one of them. Made me extremely welcome and helped at every opportunity. I stayed in the Quebec room. It was a lovely room and I haven't slept that well in a long time. Comfortable with everything you would need. I never used the shared kitchen or sitting area. I was quite comfortable in my own room and enjoying the delicacies of the numerous eateries around deux Lions and in Old Quebec. It is about a 10 minute walk to Old Quebec and I do advise to be aware of the many hills. I found leg muscles I didn't know existed. I will go back to Quebec City and most definitely deux Lions in a heartbeat. I can't wait to see everyone there again.

Room Tip: I was in the Quebec room solo but would also be wonderful for a couple.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We had a very nice stay in Auberge Aux Deux Lions. I really appreciated the hospitality. The lady at the reception gave helpful information about the city. Very kind owners.

Spacious room with a great bed. We slept wonderful ;-).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SamSam216
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed this hotel with two friends. I was very very satisfied with warmth and kindness of staffs. Thanks to them,our trip became something pleasant to look back on. I'll never forget them. And I would like to visit them at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2014