Ways to Experience Old Quebec
from $46.37
from $99.36
from $37.12
13,406 results
All reviews beautiful city cobblestone streets european city european feel old world charm shops and restaurants every corner chateau frontenac walk around art galleries north america lots of history great place to visit walking tour lower town lawrence river plains of abraham
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

Just back from Old Quebec. Four days of fun, food, history and entertainment. Great for a girl's getaway!

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Always something to do and see. Honestly, I like this place more than vancouver and we've been here for 3 days!

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Love the old Quebec city, with its quirky color theme and beautifully decorated unusual stores. Its sparkling clean and amazing architecture. Dont miss the oldest part of old Quebec.

2  Thank amit k
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

I've read some reviews indicating that staff at many places do not speak English. This has not been our experience. We found everyone very friendly and accommodating. Now, I do speak some French and do try- but when it gets difficult for me, no problem with switching to English.
It is very busy but a beautiful spot. Restaurants can be hard to find at peak times as they are very busy. We got around that by eating at off times.
I would also suggest exploring at night; offers a different vibe.
One of my favorite cities.

2  Thank 801hh
Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Exquisite shops, restaurants and beautiful scenery. We encountered friendly people everywhere we went! Four of us had such a great time over three days. Can’t wait to go again.

2  Thank VermontFay