A thoughtfully planned, well preserved, and delicately modernized miniature Europe in North America. Brimming with fascinating history, stylish architecture, cultural cuisines, craft stores, and scenic photo locations.
- Visit once at day, once at night. A whole new sensory experience from day to night.
- Put on your walking shoes; walking is the best way to experience the streets/allies and all of its charms.
- Park at a municipal electronic meter, REMEMBER the meter number, you can refill the meter at any payment kiosk throughout the city - no need to rush back to the car.
- Plan the sites you want to visit, but don't plan the routes, just explore and you'll find a lot of hidden jewels.
- Consider visiting on a cruise, it does have a port.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.