We enjoyed our long-weekend getaway at Chateau des Tourelles. Location is excellent in the charming St. Jean Baptiste quartier, and it is an easy walk to Vieux Quebec as well as to Rue Cartier and the Plains of Abraham. Our corner room was very comfortable and bright. Excellent breakfasts, especially the omelets. Jocelyn gave us excellent advice on restaurants and sights to see. Finding the parking was a bit of a challenge, but once there the heated, secure location was a great spot to leave our car while we saw Quebec as it should be seen - on foot. Only downside was that the room was noisy during snow-clearing operations on adjacent streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City