My husband and I stayed in the Chateau in the week before Carnaval this year. For the first five days, we were the only ones here...which made it that much more romantic.
The hotel staff were amazing. From helping me get my lost carryon back the night we arrived, to bearing with our horrible french. (We are from Toronto!) Jocelyn and Willam made us feel at home. The breakfasts were amazing, I totally recommend the omelettes and my husband ate French toast several times!
The room we stayed in was lovely, with a comfortable bed and windows on all sides! But me being the clutz I was, I knocked my wedding ring down the sink one night while getting ready to head out to dinner. Jocelyn and William came right over and saved my ring from being lost forever!!! Thank you so much!! And the rates were amazing for the week!
We arrived, and then the snowstorm followed us, but that did not stop us from walking everywhere. It is a less than 15 minute walk to the gates of Old Town, in bad weather. So in Summer it should be faster. Lots of lovely shops and wonderful views. And the first two days of Carnaval was so much fun!
It was very cold, but so beautiful we didn't care! We are going to go back again soon, but in the summer so we can see more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City