We booked a quiet studio apartment (room on the lowest floor) with cooking facilities which was perfect for our family of 2 adults and 2 young kids. A private parking lot was conveniently located just outside our door. Beds were comfy and apartment was tastefully furnished making it feel like home. Location is walking distance of Upper Town. William the manager was friendly and accommodated all our needs.
My only grouses are that a strange smell, which I suspect is sewage smell, would waft from the toilet occasionally and the floor wasn't cleaned/vacuumed daily, so dirt built up. That being said, William seemed to be the only staff at that time doing room turnover, so perhaps they were shorthanded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City