My daughter and I stayed here for six days in June. It was a great location, allowing us to walk easily all around town. The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful, giving us ideas of places to see and directions for walking or catching a nearby bus. The food was amazing. We started every day with a lovely breakfast served with a smile. And sometimes the owner's little dog could be coaxed over for a pet during our meal. Our room was very comfortable and clean. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City