Stayed here two nights. Very close to Old Towne--just a couple of blocks from some fab cafes and restaurants. William and his staff were great--very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fabulous. My only minor complaint is about the beds: not very comfy and sheets like sandpaper. Still, it was an enjoyable stay and would recommend it to all. If, like us, your French is limited, do not worry! The staff very kindly spoke English to us and helped us with our pathetic French.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City