First impression was that we had made a big mistake booking this B&B
Outside was old and in need of repairs,. The only staircase up to reception was very
narrow and steep with sharp angle to the left and no rail at the top ( would not pass in
Owner did help us up with all 5 pieces of luggage ( we were away from
home for 2 months ) very scarey taking it all down by ourselves at 5.30am in the
morning when we left !!!!!!!
No lifts or alternate way up for handicaped or frail
Almost changed hotels based on first impressions !
The rooms ; once we had access , were roomy, clean and very comfortable
Breakfast was a treat
Staff were very helpful and had a good command of English.
2.5 klm out of town, very few buses going past , but lots of little shops and cafes on the
walk into town .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City