We stayed at Chateau des Tourelle on rue St-Jean which is just outside the "old wall" of historic Quebec City. This B&B is perfect, great location, filling breakfast and lovely rooms. A depanneur is right next door where you can buy snacks and wine and the toiletries that you have forgotten! The street is filled with restaurants, boutiques, pastry shops and specialty food stores...just lovely. People have a joie de vivre that is palpable in QC. I always visit the Musee des Beaux Artes while here to reaquaint myself with the Lemieux's and Riopelle's!
Just a heads up...lots of narrow stairs at this B&B..not sure if there was an elevator?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our house built in 1898, hosting 10 rooms, suites and studios in the heart of very old and very lively Saint Jean Baptiste, and 10 minutes walk from Old Quebec. Le Chateau des Tourelles is primarily a small cozy hotel, where people feel good and a little like at home. Our panoramic terrace covering the roof of the hotel will seduce you as it offers one of the most beautiful views of Quebec, the Laurentides Mountains and part of Saint Laurent So see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chateau des Tourelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tourelles Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Des Tourelles Quebec/Quebec City