“Good value and quality”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014

nice restaurant, popular; good variety of microbrews, excellent pizza and salad, appetisers were perfect. Staff were very good and atmosphere quite pleasant. Popular with families.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

The Godzilla is a very tasty Italian dish. My friends had the Rigatoni Arboreta and Carbonara. Everyone enjoyed their meal, but that Godzilla was a tasty treat with every bite! Waitress was great!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

They have lots of different pizza's...you have to try the confit duck one and the prosciutto which is called "fantasia"and the meatballs plate....just amazing to share with friends or family

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We loved this place. We only ate in the pub area as it was very nice. There is a large restaurant area as well. I had 4 huge mozza Sticks with sour cream. My wife had Caesar salad and I shared her matchstick fries with homemade mayo. It was just enough food to fill our bellies. I washed it down with a blond ale which I think is brewed there, very delicious. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This restaurant is an absolute must! It's urban chic decor will grab you at first glance, but the food and the service will keep you coming back for more.

This past weekend, I had the privilege of dining at Sapristi while visiting Quebec City (QC). To put it mildly, I was blown away by the food and the service! I can't stop singing the praises about this restaurant. I visited this establishment 3 out of 4 days that I stayed in QC. On two occasions, I had the Atlantique pizza which consisted of saumon fumé / sauce crème / câpres / oignons rouge / chèvre / aneth / citron for $18.00. And, I also tried the Salade De Roquette for $15.00 (plus $5.00 to swap the chicken for shrimp). Both dishes were a delight, but the pizza would have to be my favourite. The bartender was very knowledgeable about the region's wines, beers and speciality spirits...and although their bar selection wasn't large, it consists of all the right options to quench any thirsty palate. I had a lovely apricot beer that was on tap and I also got to try a very pleasant, but delicate ice cider...both locally made, therefore, supporting the local economy. In addition, I enjoyed a few glasses of wine that paired very well with my lunches and dinners.

If you're in Quebec City, you must visit this restaurant...whether for lunch, dinner or a drink.

*My only wished was that they had a brunch menu.

Enjoy!