“Wonderful Small Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of L'Espace MC Chef - CLOSED

L'Espace MC Chef
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: L'Espace MC Chef is an entirely new urban-friendly concept. It brings together in one place, a cafe, a shop and a open kitchen, the real focal point of L'Espace MC Chef. This will allow you to enjoy unparalleled kitchen with freshness and finesse. We also take this space to give cooking classes. Come and discover our delicious coffee Castello, the best gelato in town not to mention our delicious sandwiches! Discover the whole concept of L'Espace MC Chef now!
Irving, Texas, United States
“Wonderful Small Restaurant”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I ate lunch at this restuarant at the recommendation of our hotel concierge after we arrived in Quebec City. We sat at the bar and were greated promptly and enjoyed a wonderfully prepared meal. The bar is arranged where the kitchen is right in front of you. It was interesting to watch the chef prepare the meals for us and for the other patrons. I would definitely recommend going here.

• Visited May 2013

Quebec City, Canada
“The finest amongst the best in Quebec city !”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We travel a lot and one of the top three things we love to do is to try fine restaurants. This restaurant is clearly the best choice you can make if you are looking for the perfect experience. All five of us gave it our best rating last night. The quality, the portions, the service was so perfect we even decided to make a second visit to the restaurant soon. Sitting around the counter which opens on the cooking space was amazing since you are able to see the very popular chef Marie-Chantal Lepage prepare the different courses with her assistants. Sylvie our host and waitress was so warm and funny we had a good time all evening. If you are looking for more privacy book a table. A section of the restaurant is dedicated to the boutique where you will find many special products branded with her name. Another section proposes light meals but the restaurant offers fine meals for lunch also which we will definetly try soon. The high ceilings of the restaurant the exquisite decoration makes it very comfortable and cozy.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bibifree
Frederick, Maryland
“Wonderful Find”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

While waiting for m group to finish their tour, I discovered this restaurant near the parking facility where I was parked. Not knowing what to expect, I was seated at the counter at the open kitchen. Observing my meal being prepared, was able to watch fresh ingredients being used. I ordered a fresh salad and tortellini. Wonderful. I was offered a wine list (which I refused as I don't drink). Very modern, stainless and stone. Chic. Not far from the walled city, just head out the door and up the street. Will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013