“Not worth the price”
Review of Loews Le Concorde - CLOSED

Loews Le Concorde
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The finest and freshest ingredients prepared in true French style provide a dining experience that is uniquely Quebec. Located at the highest point in Quebec City, you’ll delight in the sweeping, panoramic views of this historic city. L’Astral slowly rotates, and in 1 ½ hours you’ll see it all, from the St. Lawrence River and the Plains of Abraham to the Joan of Arc Gardens.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

While view is spectacular the food and service were some of the worst we have experienced in all our travels. According to the web Saturday's dinner menu was a la carte but when we arrived it was buffet and a bad one at that. The price of $70 Canadian Dollars for the food was that was offered was outrageous.

We wanted to make it a specail night not to have to get up and serve ourselves. I am not a meat eater the only fish dish was not ediable so I got salad and the only two side dishes that were offered some sort of potato thing and mixed vegetables.

There are newer reviews for Loews Le Concorde

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved the view at the top of the hotel. Saw the entirety of Quebec. Lunch was good but not spectacular for $26.

1  Thank S Daniel G
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I took our niece her for Sunday Brunch. Great View! Great Service.It has a rooftop revolving restaurant, sits on top of the Loews Le Concorde Hotel at 182 meters (540 feet) above sea level.views of Quebec’s attractions, It takes 90 minutes to do a complete revolution..

Mediocre Food.

Worth the money for the views

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Although the view can't be beaten, the food was very average and disappointing. Made a reservation for a Friday evening. We were seated promptly and thought at first that this would be a special night. That changed quickly when the waiter informed us that only a buffet was available. Food was plentiful but not of the high quality that one would expect at this kind of venue. Very expensive and not worth the money. If you're looking for a buffet go to the Sunday brunch at Cafe de la Terrasse at the Chateau Frontenac.

1  Thank clc043
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary here last night. I was very excited to have dinner here after reading all the great reviews on trip advisor. Unfortunately, the night ended up being mediocre and I was very disappointed.

The service was good, although being an English only speaking couple, we were given a bit of a cold shoulder compared to the French speaking guests that we're behind us.

Be warned; the dinner buffet is $60 a person!! That does not include drinks. This is absolutely insane. And there is a 15% mandatory tip when you get your bill....utterly disgusted by that.

The view is nice, but absolutely not worth the price!! The outside of the windows are filthy and makes it difficult to get a good picture.Maybe come here for a couple drinks if you can, but thats it.

I've had much better buffet food at a 3-star all inclusive resort in the Dominican republic...severely disappointed.

Needless to say, I'm not surprised this place is closing. Wildly expensive for absolutely NO REASON, stay away.