“Everything was perfect nd amazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurant Liban

Restaurant Liban
Ranked #568 of 1,433 Restaurants in Quebec City
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Takeout
“Everything was perfect nd amazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This place is absolutely amazing and their food is delicious. I went there with my friends we fell in love. We would difently go there again and I recommend it to everone who loves eating lebanese food or want to try it.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank kaytlenS

• Arabic first
Boston, Massachusetts
“the best lebanese food i have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

its a little lebanese place in Quebec, i had the best food ever, it feels just like my mom used to cook for us. i recomand this place to everyone that visits quebec city in canada. i had shishtouk and shawrma and it was the best as i said. the people and the staff there were very nice and pleased to see us. this place is gd for family, friends and everyone. and the baklava was really good just like the one they make in lebannon

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mike N
Agawam, Massachusetts
“Good food - good prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Visiting Quebec for Winter Carnival, my husband and I discovered this little restaurant with delicious Lebanese cuisine.

We both had meals - which included tabouli and hummos (which both needed a tad more lemon juice according to my husband), rice, and chicken...I got falafel (very well made) with my meal and my husband got the fries (thin and crispy).

Not fancy at all - but good food...we sat in and ate.
While we were there we saw many sandwiches going out for take-out.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Donna S
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good food for money. Good value.Sat out on the patio. Very nice family restaurant.. Gyro, falafel was good. Great salads

Visited September 2012