“Good & Pricy”

Le Dijon
Ranked #180 of 1,522 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Start and end you day with gastronomic cuisine cooked inspired by seasonal products. Enjoy our beautiful outdoor terrace during summer or our outdoor fireplace during winter. Every meal is an experience!
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This restaurant was convenient, as i was staying in the hotel linked to the restaurant. Nothing much to point out, except that the prices were a bit expensive, but thats what you expect when going to a hotel restaurant.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

The menu includes 3 dishes and the desert. You can have a soup or salad or smoked salmon( great!) + the soup of the day or salad + the main dish. The soup were delicious all the nights I had them.
I had the fish one night and was ok, not bad but it wasn't tasty. On the other day, I had the filet mignon and it was incredible.
The price for the menu is around 15 Usd per person, which its really good for the type of the food and the quality.
The bread they server as a starter it's so good. And the wine list is also great.
Steffanie was a lovely waitress with my group.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The breakfast was just average - you can choose from the buffet with standard items, or the menu. I had the crepes off the menu, and they were good, but nothing to write home about. My boyfriend had the buffet, and it was just okay. Our service was average, but yes, casual/own her own time/slow. But for dinner, before heading to the Hotel de Glacé, we were BLOWN AWAY by the food. We eat very well at home, either by cooking or going out, and we were very surprised for a hotel restaurant. Our waitress, Stephanie, was awesome. Funny, smiling, fast, attentive, creative, patient. I knew what kind of alcohol I wanted, but not drink, and she was able to relay this to the bartender, and made me an awesome martini I had three of that night! Apps, salads and deserts were good, average. But our dinners were fabulous! I had the duck in blackberry currant, and it was just as good if not even more tender than I've ever had it before. My boyfriend had the beef ravioli and it was in a cream bacon sauce. Delicious! Kept our bellies full for the Hotel de Glacé!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We took pictures of it, as it was so beautifully presented. It was also delicious.
The dinner was a 4 course meal, and breakfast had quite a range to choose from as well.
Bon Appetite.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had dinner here as part of a package with the Ice Hotel. The service was one of the worst we have ever had. Our orders were sent out wrong, and we had to ask for things several times before getting them (e.g. asked for wine with the entree, and didn't it until dessert was being served). Other tables that came in after us, and order after us, were done and gone an hour before us. The whole dinner took close to 4 hours.
The food was okay, but overpriced for what it was. The soup was cold. Compared to the other amazing restaurants that we found throughout Quebec city, this one was a real disappointment.
We are Starwoods gold members, and have been to many Starwood locations throughout the world, and this was not up to their standards.