I ate at this burger place and the food was good. They seem to be serving a new concept in burgers that instead of a bun they use crepes. The burger tastes sweeter but is good as are their steamed hot dog and fries. The inside of the place is very plain and the main color scheme is black chairs and white walls. The bathroom is all the way downstairs.
The last time I ate there I opened a ketchup bottle and the thing exploded ketchup all over my clothes! The cook came over with a wet cloth and I wiped the ketchup of my clothes and he wiped the seat and table. He then brought me another bottle of ketchup which was ok. The ketchup bottle that exploded had some kind of smoky look to it inside when I checked it after it popped and the ketchup was not as red as ketchup usually is. The cook said he didn`t know what caused it. When I have eaten there before (only twice) the cooks usually say goodbye and thank you but this time they said nothing. Really eerie. And I ended up walking out smelling like a vat of ketchup. In the future I will think twice about eating there.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.