We were back for a new year eve diner because we gave some groupons as Christmas gifts to our aunties, even we have to pay the regular price for our meals. Unfortunately, it was the worst diner we ever had !!! All of the food were clearly heated up in the microwave, from entrees to the principal meals. Imagine the taste of heated-up , overcooked, and wet seafood, then dried and sour taste of thawed old steak. It was just awful. Moreover, the dessert cake or sugar pie were a few days old.
Seriously, if a restaurant is not ready to open during holidays, then close it. They really insulted the customer when they served the leftover food. We will never go back to that restaurant again and we suggested you do the same. We deserve a better service and food elsewhere.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.