“Best Coffee”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
toronto
“Best Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Superb coffee (espresso), the best we found in the city. We had breakfast there every morning and the pastries were delicious.
Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank momtripToronto

NYC
“5 Stars for the Best Coffee in the Lower Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I love good coffee, and despite the countless places to get it, it's hard to find outstanding coffee. This is the best coffee shop I've found in Quebec. The Café au lait there and the espresso is outstanding. The service terrific. I took 500 grams of the house blend back home with me and it's the best coffee I have had the pleasure of grinding and brewing for myself. For coffee- this is a 5 star rating.

I also loved there sandwiches- simple and delicious. The salads I did not really think were up to par with the rest of the experience, BUT FOR COFFEE- 5 STARS ALL THE WAY!!!!

• Visited August 2012
Vienna
“The only place to get a real coffee.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

We spent 3 weeks in Canada and had had no luck with regards to finding good coffee, let alone drinkable coffee. Even if they grind their own coffee, it's only for filter coffee...puh puh. So it was a real find, to happen on this place.

The service was friendly. They also offer sodas, and snacks- yoghurt, filled rolls, pastries, cookies and chocolate bars. There is indoor and outdoor seating. It's a small and intimate cafe.

Enjoy.