The owner was very friendly and to our surprise we got a room with our own bathroom even if we booked for a shared one. We could walk to the city through a nice park nearby and for our way back the bus stop was right in front. The room was clean and the breakfast was also good. If you do not mind to stay not directly in downtown Québec than this is a really good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High speed Internet access; many rooms with PC. This property opened in July of 1947, and was renovated in September of 2002. Family atmosphere. Ensuite private or semi-private bathroom. All rooms with private bathroom are Air Conditioned. Cable TV; Telephone (No charge for local calls); Regrigerator; Microwave; Complimentary continental breakfast. 10 minutes to Old Quebec via Bus #7. Best value for the money in Quebec City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Auberge Michel Doyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Michel Doyon Hotel Quebec City
- Auberge Michel Doyon Quebec/Quebec City