the hotel is 1/2 a block from the beautiful streets of old Quebec and st john's gate. very clean, new and modern. parking is very convenient as there is a garage right next to it. staff is very friendly (esp. nicolas, michael and xavier) and gave great advice as to restaurants and day trips. everything we wanted to see was in close proximity. glad we chose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing easy access to Jean-Lesage International Airport, Québec City Marriott Downtown offers business travelers and vacationers an elegant, sophisticated spot from which to explore Old Quebec. Conveniently located near Québec City Convention Centre and the historic Citadelle of Québec, our upscale hotel offers spacious rooms and thoughtful amenities in abundance. Get a good night's sleep inspired by our luxury bedding, then begin your day by taking care of your work obligations using our ergonomic workstations and high-speed Wi-Fi, or by visiting our full-service business center. Have breakfast in bed thanks to our room service, or head down to the lobby to have delicious French cuisine at our on-site restaurant, Que Sera Sera. If you're hosting a meeting or celebration soon, reserve one of our six event spaces with AV equipment, an on-site culinary team and expert event planners. Begin making marvelous memories when you book your stay at Québec City Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quebec City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Quebec City Downtown Hotel Quebec City
- Marriott Quebec City
- Quebec City Courtyard
- Quebec City Marriott Downtown