The location is top notch and the food is quite good! The views of the sunset from our 5th floor room was picture worthy. The staff is top notch! Two items of special recognition: waitstaff was gracious beyond words, letting us sit down for dinner, even though it was the end of the service. They were kind and helpful, which was MUCH appreciated after being frozen out during the Carnival parade. The staff also showed its great character when dealing with a male at the bar who was a *jerk* to the utmost degree (don't want to use salty language in a rec). The waiter was cool, collected and professional, even in the face of some really insulting behavior! C'est bon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining historic elegance with modern conveniences, Quebec City Marriott Downtown delivers a world-class experience for business and leisure travel. Our Quebec City hotel's location in the heart of the downtown district is ideal, offering easy access to popular attractions like Citadelle of Quebec, Parliament Hill, Montmorency Falls and the renowned Chateau Frontenac. The Quebec City Convention Center is also moments from away. At Quebec City Marriott Downtown, you have everything you need for any enjoyable stay in Canada, including sophisticated accommodations with plush bedding, flat-screen TVs and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Quebec City Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Quebec City Downtown Hotel Quebec City
- Marriott Quebec City
- Quebec City Courtyard
- Quebec City Marriott Downtown