“Poutine and salad take-out”

Les Trois Garcons - Bistro Burger
Ranked #43 of 1,511 Restaurants in Quebec City
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I ordered poutine with pulled pork, and their Asian salad. Both were delicious with generous portions. In fact, the two of us split the poutine, and we had the salad the next day. I would have given a five-star rating, but the poutine had cubed cheese instead of cheese curds -- what's up with that?

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I was there twice, last time between checking out of my hotel and going to take the train home. I needed something kind of fast, but still of good quality. I totally got what I wanted: I was seated at the bar in a spot where I had place to stow my small luggage, I could order quickly and got served quickly as well. Hot chocolate was sweet and delicious, smoked salmon casserole was warm and copious. The waiter who tended to me at the bar was very nice. All in all it took 35 minutes and I was finished and very satisfied.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Ok, so, I was so excited to try this place out after reading all the cool reviews. Specially their "must-try" mini burgers. With high expectation and eagerness to try the burgers....mmm....I mean...it was good...but not "GREAT". The food presentation is lovely. The mini burger portion is too small for the price....it's more like an appetizer, not a meal. My friend had the poutine...again it was good too....but not "wow". Overall, this is a nice cool spot for dinner....but I was really expecting "wow" after all the review. A solid 4.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Fun, energetic and good food at a fair price. This gourmet burger joint is a great place to visit for a fun night on a medium budget and a beer. It was conveniently located and easy to walk to. The staff could be a little more excited but overall a nice place.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Took a long time to get the burgers, which were quite good. Nice looking place right near our hotel. Service was just very slow.