“Burgers Done Right”

Les Trois Garcons - Bistro Burger
Ranked #35 of 1,437 Restaurants in Quebec City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moncton, Canada
“Burgers Done Right”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is the place to go in Quebec City for burgers. Combine that with friendly staff, a great location, and an upscale ambiance and you have found Les Trois Garcons.

The menu revolves around their burgers, and as it should ...

The ingredients are fresh and local (the buns are baked at the bakery across the street, the cheese is from a nearby Fromagerie, the beef is from a nearby farm, etc. etc.).

In the summer there is a small patio out front.

Newmarket, Ontario
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I recently went here while in Quebec city and wanted to go back the next night! This place had a great atmosphere and fairly decent prices compared to many other restaurants in the area. The waiter was very friendly and attentive! My husband tried a burger, which was so fresh and authentic tasting! I had the poutine topped with pulled pork, which was by far the best I've had! It was a huge portion that I couldn't finish--a good size for 2 to share for lunch! The food was absolutely delicious and I would highly recommend this place! We hoped they were part of a franchise that we could eat again at in Toronto, but no luck.

Tampa, Florida
“More than burgers”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We went here twice for dinner. We didn't want to walk far from our hotel in the cold weather:) First time we were seated quickly by the front window which was great for people watching. Our server was very nice and upbeat young man. The atmosphere was bustling I assume because of the holidays. I had a delicious appetizer for my entrée. It was a blue cheese and pear pizzetta. It also had fresh arugula on it with pecans, leeks, and balsamic. I ate the whole thing! My husband had a warm goat cheese salad that he raved about. My son had a pulled pork sandwich that he said was good. We also order the stacked onions rings. They are exceptionally crunchy. My son had a soda and we drank water. Our bill came to $52 including tax but without tip. Our second time for dinner the place was more quiet. It was just after New Years. We sat more toward the back. I had a tasty fresh salmon burger with dill mayonnaise on a yummy Paillard's bun. My son had the chicken burger with some kind of cheese melted on it and said it was tasty. My husband had the pizzetta I had before and said it was good but he liked the warm goat cheese salad he had before better. My son had an Arnold Palmer Ice Tea and my husband a glass of wine. We ordered calamari that had a nice batter on it and was not chewy but it needed more seasoning. My son ordered a chocolate brownie for dessert which he enjoyed. Our server was a young woman who seemed to be quite busy and it took a while to get our food despite it not being crowded. Our bill came to $79 including taxes but not tip. I would recommend this place for casual food and comfy atmosphere.

1 Thank Fantravelastic91
Muskoka District, Canada
“We went Twice!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great Burgers, and a selection of different types of mayo!! I had the 1608 Burger, which had carmelized onions, and was excellent. Second time I had the 3 mini burgers, one being with pulled pork, also very tasty and good quality. If you like Cider, they have a very nice one on tap that is not too sweet. Great place, and I shall return!

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The food was great (we got burgers so I cannot attest to any other menu item) m sure its hit or miss with the wait staff but we had a great waiter and the food came out quickly. They also have a great beer list.

• Visited December 2013