“Stick with the burgers !”

Les Trois Garcons - Bistro Burger
Ranked #42 of 1,522 Restaurants in Quebec City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Been to this restaurant at least 5 times and always took the Salmon Tartar and never been disapointed until the last time we went. It was pretty bad (tasteless, weird texture and weird odor) but then I switched with one of their burgers on the menu and discovered they had great burgers. The french fries are delicious, so is the salad. The waitstaff is very nice. The restaurant is really nice and comfortable. This restaurant is a fun place to go if you like music, action.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My teenage son and had had supper recently. Service was very good, atmosphere is cozy yet contemporary and stylish, menu is solid. I have some dietary issues and they were very able to offer me great options without any fuss or concerns. Son started with calamari, which was hot and pretty good - only a tad bit rubbery and served with a rich, house mayonnaise. He also had poutine, which was huge and rich. I had the pulled pork, which was darn good for Quebec. Fries were fine. Salad was nice. I would easily recommend for a casual meal with friends.

This would be great for visitors as they offered us a choice of English or French menus (because they recognized my name as being Anglo on the reservation list). I suspect that reservations would be best - we were there quite early on a Friday evening with terrible weather and it was still very busy. Not sure it would be good with young kids as it's pretty busy with tables that are close together, although I am sure the service would be very nice, anyway. I just think there are better places for young children in the area.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food was excellent, my wife and I each ordered a different type of burger and fries. The food was delicious and the service was excellent (very accommodating of us, as our French is not spectacular). We would definitely go back again in the future!

1  Thank 268ChrisH268
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat in Quebec City and were pleased to find Les Trois Garçons. We had 2 hamburgers and a chicken burger. The chicken was so tender, probably the tenderest we've ever eaten. The burgers seemed to melt in your mouth. We also shared a bowl of poutine, which was also very delicious. We would definitely go back and recommend Les Trois Garçons. The staff was also very good, especially switching from French to English when we didn't understand.

1  Thank jolo2Travel
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Amazing choice food, great wine, very nice atmosphere. Never heard of this place before, just walked in there with our family, and we truly enjoyed the experience.

1  Thank JFandFamily